Sunday, 12 February 2012

Cake Kukus Ketan Hitam or Steamed Glutinuous Black Rice Cake


it is now winter here, and today is rainy.. looks what do i have for my breakfast today :D it is a glass of milk-ginger cereal and Steamed Glutinuous Black Rice Cake..


This steamed cake is one of my family favourite.. it is really tasty cake, because the main ingredients of this cake is glutinuous black rice powder.. I made this cake many times, because my son and my husband like it, beside it is easy and didn't take much time..


the recipe is from : http://www.sajiansedap.com/recipe/detail/2279/bolu-kukus-ketan-hitam

ingredients :

6 egg
250 gr sugar (*IKA 150 gr, i and my family don't like too sweet)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp emulsifier (sp/tbm) (*IKA OMIT)
250 gr glutinuous black rice powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanili powder (*IKA OMIT)
200 gr margarin melted
2 tsp sweetened condensed milk (*IKA OMIT)


how to :
1. Beat eggs, sugar, salt, and emulsifier until fluffy.
2. Add the black glutinous rice flour, baking powder, and vanilla powder with sifted and mix evenly.
3. Enter the melted margarine and condensed milk while stirring slowly.
4. Pour in baking pan 24x24x6 cm and a spread with margarine on the baking paper.
5. Steam 25 minutes over medium heat until cooked.




the picture above is my old picture which i uploaded on my facebook.. Oohh..it is last year :D *mentioned on picture date :)))

let's make every taste better ;)
-mamaDhiNar-

No comments:

Post a Comment