Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Hello Kitty Bento

Yeeeaaayyy...finally i make Hello Kitty Bento.. Hello kitty who don't know?? all girls will love this cute kitty.. but but so far I have not had a reason to make it.. because my kids that brings bento to school is a Boy, and of course he would say no if i make him hello kitty bento.. :)) and i can't wait my 10 months baby girl asked hello kitty bento.. haha.. 

This is my first hello kitty bento.. this bento is for me..and i like it much :D


what do i have in my bento box? hello kitty is made from rice, hello kitty clothes and her ribbon is from crab stick, foot and hands is from cheese, nose is from corn, another facial detail is from nori. 

another ingredients is fried fish wrapped in bread crumbs, flower that made from carrots and the center is from peas, broccoli. 

enjoy the meal everyone.. :D

-mamaDhiNar-

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you Bobo..hehe, it's my first time make hello kitty bento :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you rina..for your sweet comments ;)

      Delete
  3. I love Hello Kitty's little dress!! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your nice comments berrygirl, her dress is match with the ribbon..hehe:))

      Delete