Sunday, 26 February 2012

Hinamatsuri Bento


Hinamatsuri or Girl Days is held every March 3rd. Last year in Kumamoto there is hina doll sets exhibition held in downtown.

Today i make hinamatsuri theme for my 5 years son bento :) and psttssttt...also for my husband..haha..my husband would be surprised because there is a cute things in his bento.. LOL.. but i believe he doens't mind :D


Last night i cooked japanese beef curry, my sons and my husband like it. So today i bring them curry for their bento. it consist of carrots, potatoes, shiitake, and beef. 

hina dolls is onigiri filled with katsuo fish seasoning (forgive me, i don't know the name :D) and wrapped with thin egg omelete, decorate with nori and crab stick. 


hope they enjoy their bento.. and let say i love monday.. !! hehe... hope all of you have a great day ;)


-mamaDhiNar-


No comments:

Post a Comment