Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Heroic Monument and Higomaru Kun bento

Today's bento is about my hometown and the city that me and my family lives now. I make both of city icon. My hometown Surabaya, Indonesia is known by its icon Tugu Pahlawan or Heroic Monument. It is the main symbol of the city, dedicated to the people who died during the Battle of Surabaya on November 10, 1945. 

and the city which i live now is Kumamoto, Japan has a castle name Kumamoto castle which has an icon named Higomaru Kun.

so here is my sons bento for today : 


he has rice with higomaru kun and heroic monument above, details is from nori and cheese. steamed broccoli, and chicken karaage, also few of carrots and chicken sausage.

here is the detail of hogomaru kun :)


-mamaDhiNarMarch, 15  2012-

No comments:

Post a Comment