Monday, 5 March 2012

Muffin - Bear in Love Bento

Today i make snack after school for my boy.. My sons bento today is only onigiri filling with fish because there are miso soup party in his school.. so kids had lunch at school.

i make choco muffin for my sons snack today.. choco muffin recipe will posted soon in my blog.. :) waiit.. :)


i make bear from 2 cup muffin and for ears i need half of muffin.. so, it take 2.5 muffins.. bear eyes, mouth and love pattern is from chocolate.. (brown and pink). the white colour is from slice cheese.. 

i also insert some fruits : slices of apple, orange, and strawberries.. i think it's complete bento.. :) 
today my sons so surprise, see his after school snack bento and he like it.. 


let's make healthy food from home.. :)

-mamaDhiNar-

6 comments:

  1. Ika, this is so adorable and made of cupcakes, amazing! I love your round bento box with dividers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your sweet comments, rina :) yess..it made of cupcakes..
      thanks for like my bento box..the colour is fresh :)

      Delete
  2. So creative of u to make a bear out of muffins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bear. That is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you..rose corey, i just think about making those two muffins become bear :D

      Delete