Monday, 12 March 2012

Puppies on the bus

Some days ago my sons asked me to make Indonesian yellow rice, it is a rice which add some seasoning while cooking.. such as lemongrass, pandan leaves, salt and turmeric.. it tasty rice.

and still in the dog theme, i make puppies on the bus bento for my sons today..


menu are : Indonesian yellow rice covered with egg sheet as a bus, carrot and peas for the bus lamps. I make puppies from fried shrimp, with details from cheese slices and nori, wheels is from nori and macaroni, also i insert hourenso (spinach) and tomatoes stir fry.

hope all of you like my dog creations for todays bento.. :)
have a great day..everyone !!

NEW :
this bento was picked as Bento Of The Week on Bento Blog Network :)
yeaayyy :)

-ika_mamaDhiNar-

10 comments:

  1. I love the Puppy bus!! This is wonderful and again looking extra yummy! Hungry now! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much berrygirl.. hahaa..let's eat :D

      Delete
  2. Those puppies on the bus are really cute! Is yellow rice nasi briyani? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, ming.. :)
      hmm..it's different nasi briyani need more seasoning and add mutton or lamb meat..but this yellow rice/nasi kuning only cooked with lemongrass, pandan leaves, salt, turmeric and coconut milk.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness...those pups and the bus are just TOOO cute!!! Will get a vote from me this week!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much diana.. aww..yippie..thank you again, to vote my bento :)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely adorable!!! LOVE, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww..glad to know you like it :)
      thank you very much the princess and the tot.. making bento is really fun, right?

      Delete
  5. I love this, such a clever idea on the shrimps!

    ReplyDelete