Monday, 23 April 2012

Earth Day Bento

To celebrate earth day and as my participation in Bento Blog Network i make earth day bento for my son today.. when i make this bento this morning i also told my son about how to kept earth 'healthy'
then he asked me... 'what is earth day? is it a birthday? :))
i told him, it's the day to celebrate and to remind people about always kept the earth 'health' and clean.. and he promises me not to waste a lot of water while he is washing his hands :D 
*really hope he kept his promises :D

here is my earth day bento :


i try to described all the people around the world hand in hand kept the earth healthy ;)

ingredients are :
onigiri earth rice filled with salmon flakes
fried fish
broccoli, cucumber, strawberry, yellow tomato, grape, carrot and cheese for the people..

and this bento was sold out.. :D all ate by my son :)

#so sweet if.. my sons came from school and said that his lunch is up :)

-ika_mamaDhiNar-

10 comments:

  1. I love your bento! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. electiclamb : thank you very much.. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the earth, cute people and everything looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great one! I love the people around the world!!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. diana..it is very sweet of you, thank you.. love to link up at bento blog network :)

      Delete
  4. Your people around the world are so cute. ~Good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I like the idea of PP ard the world. :)

    ReplyDelete