Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Bento For Works - Nasi Goreng Buncis

Today I am posting about bento for works. Everyday I prepare 2 kinds of bento, one is for my son and another for my husband. Today’s post is bento for my husband. 




This bento consist of Snap Bean fried rice, homemade cheese chicken nugget, fried tempeh, frien tofu and melon. 

I use thermal lunch box for my husband bento, in order to keep his lunch warm when he eat. 

 
You can check fried rice recipe below :

NASI GORENG BUNCIS (Snap Bean Fried Rice)

Bahan :
7 piring nasi putih
¼ kg buncis, cuci, iris serong tipis.
1 buah tomat, potong kotak
100 gr udang
75 gr ayam cincang
4 sdm mentega
2 sdm minyak goreng
6 butir bawang putih
½ sdm garam
3 sdm saus tiram
¼ sdm merica bubuk
1/2 sdt minyak wijen

How to :
  • Haluskan bawang putih dengan garam
  • Panaskan mentega, tumis bawang putih+garam hingga harum
  • Masukkan udang, tumis hingga berubah warna
  • Masukkan ayam cincang
  • Masukkan merica, saus tiram
  • Masukkan buncis
  •  Aduk rata hingga buncis setengah matang, masukkan buncis
  • Masukkan nasi, aduk rata hingga matang
  • Beri minyak wijen, aduk rata 
  •   Koreksi rasa, angkat.. sajikan. 

keep bentoing with love ;)
-ika-
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you!
    Your bento is so lovely and always makes me happy!
    I use this bento box.
    This is really good for winter seasons.
    http://bit.ly/VCfXqb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you!
    Your bento is so lovely and always makes me happy!
    I use this bento box.
    This is really good for winter seasons.
    http://bit.ly/VCfXqb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much kiko.. nice to meet you too :)
      yes..it really good for winter, but it also good to use in other season..
      i used this box when i lived in Japan, and i still use it now in Indonesia..which has no winter season. The thermal box keep the rice warm and lovely to eat.. :)

      Delete